Our Managed Services team provides direct operational management of your fraud and chargeback processes by leveraging our industry-leading Interceptas Case Management Platform. Our team becomes an extension of your organization by providing experienced and comprehensive consultation, geographical coverage, and SLA management. Clients that engage with our fraud managed services team have access to all the resources they need, increase the efficiency of their fraud management processes, and often lower operating and overhead costs. They also have the peace of mind knowing that we “have their back.”
If you are expanding into a new market or geographical area, opening a new sales channel, or struggling to accommodate seasonal transaction volume, outsourcing fraud prevention and chargeback management services to our global team of experts will help you manage your business more efficiently, save time spent recruiting and training, maximize your acceptance and win rates, and drive down your overhead.
Fraud Managed Services
Our Fraud Managed Services team’s key responsibilities are to:
- Prioritize, review, and resolve all possible fraud transactions.
- Help you quickly cancel and refund unauthorized purchases.
- Perform ongoing fraud analysis to determine new rules for improving screenings.
- Maintain an overall risk model per your requirements.
- Develop comprehensive operations and trend reports.
- Review chargeback transactions.
- Leverage chargeback data to help update your internal negative database.
Chargeback Management Services
Our chargeback analysts’ key responsibilities are to:
- Prioritize, review, and resolve all received payment disputes before the reply-by date.
- Gather and respond with optimum support to ensure maximized win rates are achieved.
- Perform ongoing analysis of new and existing chargeback card brand requirements to improve representation documentation.
- Provide regular reports to help you improve your fraud strategy.
- Help clarify your organization’s chargeback requirements.
- Provide comprehensive operational and performance reporting.